Tuesday 5 July 2011

.10 SKE48 - Pareo wa Emerald & [Previews]

I passed all my exams and got really good marks, yay!! *:・゜\(⌒▽⌒)

So now, some previews for the newest single from SKE48! Got into SKE48 through AKB48 because of Rena as Gekikara and Jurina as Center. Then I watched the SKE-dorama "Mousou Deka!" and found them really cute and fresh ( ^_^)/

First one is the main song "Pareo wa Emerald". Remembers of AKB48's "Everyday, Kachushaa" but I really like the blue clothes and the school- and beach-setting. Summeeee~r (*^▽^)/
And I'm so much in love with Rena, Jurina and Kuumin! Why so young, I'm feeling pedophiliac ~(>_<。)\ イタタ (Rena is one year younger than me, but Kuumin four years - she's 17 - and Jurina total seven years!! She got only 14!! What the hell?! (# ゚Д゚))

 "Papa wa kirai" ♥ I really love the concept of the PV, with white and red. The choreo is so lovely and energetic! Really looking forward for the whole vid (ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ~

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment